In its first event of the year, QLD Youngbloods will host a ‘Speed-Dating-Style’ networking workshop with industry legends.
Being a newcomer to the industry can be challenging, but with the right guidance you can launch your career in the right direction. Enter Youngblood QLD’s ‘Night of the Round Table’.
Says Nethmee Goonesekera, co-chair, QLD Youngbloods: “This will be an amazing opportunity for grads and juniors to get up close to the Brisbane advertising industry and network with its top players. We’re thrilled to have leaders from all walks of agency life on board.”
‘Night of the Round Tables’ promises a new style of networking. Guests will be split into small groups, moving between tables occupied by different industry professionals.
Says Elle Whittaker, co-chair, QLD Youngbloods: “We wanted to do something funky and fresh for our first networking night and this sounded perfect! Having an intimate setting means that everyone can have their voice heard and get answers to those burning questions.”
The star studded array of industry legends include;
○ Erin Core – Head of Research and Strategy, Veracity
○ Kelly Brightwell – Strategy Director, Khemistry
○ Wayne Smith – Copywriter, Ogilvy Brisbane
○ Rem Bruijin – Founder and Creative Director, Brainheart
○ Bek Drayton – Managing Director, BeKonstructive Marketing
○ Pete Newsome – Head of Digital Production, BCM
○ Margie McJorrow – Account Manager, OMD Australia.
○ Ken – Director / DOP, Traffic Film and Video Production
○ Emma – Producer, Light and Shade
○ Jo Fagus – Senior Account Director, BCW
○ Mia Hamilton – Managing Director, IVY PR
What: Night of the Round Tables
When: Wednesday, 25th May 2022 at 6:30 PM
Where: The Prince Consort Hotel, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
Tickets: $25 includes 1 drink on arrival + nibbles
Spaces are limited so BOOK NOW.