Peugeot is partnering with News Corp Australia to launch a two-week intensive brand campaign via The Works, giving away four of its new, Peugeot 5008 SUVs to the value of $200,000.
Launched in News Corp Australia’s Sunday metro newspapers with EGN print ads, the campaign runs from 12 May to 2 June 2019. Consumers of each masthead will have the chance to win a Peugeot 5008 SUV valued over $49,000 when they buy a copy of the newspaper between May 19-26, find the daily code word in the paper and then enter online.
News Corp Australia’s subscriber +Rewards members have double the chance to win if they enter via the +Rewards website.
Says Amy Slade, general manager of marketing, Peugeot Australia: “We are excited to partner with News Corp Australia for the first time, to highlight the brand with a campaign of this scale. We have no doubt the visibility and exposure of our advertising and marketing will accelerate the reach of our brand and our new Peugeot model to new audiences – readers who value style and wish to stand apart from the crowd.
“We want to dive into the world of News Corp Australia’s readers, inspiring them to immerse themselves in a stylish world celebrating individuality with a Peugeot. An experience which we can then bring to life for four lucky readers.”
Says Benjamin Keating, general manager of consumer retail sales and marketing, News Corp Australia: “This partnership with Peugeot is a great example of how we use our trusted publications to grow leading brands, while providing incredible opportunities for our valued readers.
“Peugeot has a very clear understanding about their customer demographic, and we are confident we will reach these targeted consumers at scale through our creative marketing campaign.”
Created by The Works, the creative heroes the chance to win, while positioning the elegant lifestyle embodied by the Peugeot brand. The fully integrated advertising and marketing campaign features:
- 10 second radio credits after traffic and news updates across ATN metro stations;
- Full page, half page and medium strip print advertisements in EGN for The Sunday Telegraph and Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Herald Sun and Herald Sun, The Sunday Mail and The Courier-Mail, Sunday Mail and The Advertiser, Body + Soul, QWeekend, Motoring and WATCH;
- ROS ads on digital mastheads as well as on WHIMN, Kidspot, Taste, Body + Soul, Escape, GQ Australia, Vogue Australia and on the +Rewards site;
- Retail POS across newsagents and Peugeot dealerships in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide and on newsagent digital screens;
- Direct, digital and social marketing as well as PR.
The four winners of the Peugeot competition will be announced in the relevant metro newspapers in print on Sunday, 2 June 2019.