Howatson+Company’s Dom Hickey and Ogilvy PR’s Miriam Wells selected for NYF AME Grand Jury
New York Festivals Advertising Awards AME Awards has announced the 2023 AME Executive Jury and Grand Jury of world-class strategists recruited to judge entries submitted into the New York Festivals AME Awards. Representing Australia on the Grand Jury is Dom Hickey, chief strategy officer, Howatson+Company and Miriam Wells, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy PR Australia.
AME’s Executive Jury and Grand Jury members are innovative strategic leaders who embrace the partnership between creativity and effectiveness. They bring a world of experience to the jury panel and are known within the industry for delivering creative and effective work. As award-winners themselves, their ability to recognize distinctive creative work that solves a problem, inspires action, and delivers results truly sets the bar for the competition.
This strategically selected panel of creative strategists will judge this year’s AME Entries. The esteemed Grand Jury recruited from 5 regions around the globe will judge all entries across all categories online and determine the 2023 AME Shortlist.
AME’s inaugural Executive Jury of globally recognized leaders will judge all shortlisted entries selected by the online Grand Jury, followed by a second live video panel where together through thoughtful and deliberate discussion they will determine the 2023 AME trophy-winning campaigns.
Says Gayle Seminara Mandel, executive director, New York Festivals AME Awards: “I’m thrilled that these respected world-class leaders will share their industry expertise on the AME Jury panels. They represent some of the most awarded strategists within the industry and their commitment to awarding cutting-edge results-driven work ensures that creative and effective campaigns are recognized and awarded.”
2023 NYF AME Executive Jury
· Khaled AlShehhi, Executive Director Marketing and Communications. UAE Government Media Office, UAE
· Anibal Casso, Chief Strategy Officer, North America Ogilvy USA
· Bediz Eker, Chief Strategy Officer, VMLY&R New York
· Rory Gallery, Chief Strategy Officer, Special New Zealand
· Bastian Goldschmidt, Managing Partner Strategy, Grabarz & Partner Germany
· Amanda “AJ” Jones, Chief Strategy Officer, McCann Canada
· Nadine Müller-Eckel, Head of Strategy, Anomaly Berlin Germany
· Simone Pratt, VP, Strategy Director, Saatchi & Saatchi USA
· Tahaab Rais, Chief Strategy Officer Middle East & Turkey, Publicis Groupe UAE
· Joe Smith, Strategy Partner, AMVBBDO United Kingdom
· Aki Spicer, Chief Strategy Officer, Cashmere USA
· Marialejandra Urbina, Chief Strategy Officer, Dieste USA
View the 2023 AME Executive Jury.
The AME Juries includes founders, chief creative officers, chief strategy officers, CEOs, heads of planning, managing partners, and executive creative directors all of whom are influential leaders at agencies and brands across all regions. Their stellar industry experience provides entrants with a jury panel that is well versed in creating ground-breaking results-driven regional and global campaigns.
2023 NYF AME Grand Jury
· Gino Borromeo, Chief Strategy Officer, BBDO Guerrero
· Mythili Chandrasekar, Consultant-Strategic Planning, Havas Worldwide India
· Jolene D’Souza, Group Strategy Director, Special New Zealand
· Dom Hickey, Chief Strategy Officer, Howatson+Company Australia
· Andreas Krasser, CEO, DDB Group Hong Kong China
· Ketan Rambhia, Sr. Strategy Director, DDB Mudra India
· Miriam Wells, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy PR Australia
· Ekta Relan, Chief Strategy Officer, Lowe Lintas India
· Shingo Suzuki, Strategic Planning Director, McCann Worldgroup Japan
· Dissara Udomdej, Chief Creative Officer / Founder, Yell Advertising Thailand
· Emily Brydon, Strategy Director, AMVBBDO United Kingdom
· Daniel Koller, Director SevenOne AdFactory GmbH, Germany
· Filippo Mutani, Partner, Chief Strategy Officer, Leagas Delaney Italia
· Anneliese Rapp, Group Strategy Director, Anomaly Germany
· Roberta Remigi, Strategy Director, Publicis Italy | LePub Italy
· Beata Stumpf, Strategic Director, White Rabbit Budapest
· Daniela González De La Vega, SVP, Social Strategy, Media.Monks Mexico
· Giacomo Groff, VP, Executive Strategy Director, R/GA Brazil
Middle East & Africa
· Tobi Beckley Williams, Creative Director, Insel Communications Ghana
· Lina Fateen, Managing Director, Momentum MENA Egypt
· Mona Hassanie, Strategy Director, Wunderman Thompson UAE
· Fabio Medeiros, Head of Strategy, VMLY&R UAE
· Estelle Khayat, Manager – Strategy & Insights, Saatchi & Saatchi UAE
· Siddarth Prakash, Head of Marketing & Brand at Home Centre, Landmark Group UAE
· Nina Bailey, VP, Strategy, Biolumina (Omnicom Health Group) USA
· Venkata Bhonagiri, Sr. Partner, Group Director, Strategy & Analytics, Mindshare, North America USA
· Liam Brown, Strategy Director, McCann Worldgroup Canada
· Emily Canan, Strategy Director, Publicis North America USA
· Federico Chiesa, Chief Strategy Officer, Havas Village X New York
· Grant Flannery, Vice President, Brand Planning, Huge USA
· Maggie Gross, Principal and Head of Strategy, Deloitte USA
· Ole Pedersen, Director of Strategy, McKinney USA
· Juie Shah, Strategy Director, DDB USA
View the 2023 AME Grand Jury.
The results of the 2023 AME Jury sessions will be included in the annual AME Report, an industry report that honors and provides rankings for agencies and brands.
The deadline to enter is May 26, 2023. For information about the 2023 New York Festivals Advertising Awards categories, rules and regulations or to enter AME, visit HERE.
Congrats guys. Great choices New York Fests AME!