Host/Havas Sydney has taken out the Grand Prix at the 2019 Care Awards, a competition that highlights the advertising industry’s specific contribution to society by selecting and celebrating the most powerful and relevant social marketing campaign and to inspire, promote and federate the actors of the advertising industry around social responsibility and sustainable development.
A total of 10 campaigns from nine countries were awarded by the 2019 Jury of Care Awards in light of their excellence in promoting care for people and the environment.
This year’s Grand Prix went to Host/Havas Sydney for Palau Legacy Project’s ‘Palau Pledge’.
Nine other campaigns received a Care Award and a special “Coup de Coeur” went to “#SpeedTalk” by Happiness Brussels for OVK and “The Last Makeup” by Havas Tribu for Avon.
In the category Corporate Social Responsibility 5 campaigns were awarded:
1. Autism can work – Serviceplan France – Andros
2. DO Black – RBK Communication – Doconomy
3. Plastic Fish – Piece Of Cake Advertising – Centro de Recursos del Agua
4. The Last Makeup – Havas Tribu – Avon
5. Trash Isles – AMV BBDO – LADbible & Plastic Oceans Foundation
In the category Non-profit Organizations and Non-Governmental Bodies 3 campaigns were awarded:
1. #SpeedTalk – Happiness Brussels – OVK
2. Destination Pride – FCB/SIX – PFLAG Canada
3. Stamps – BBDO Dublin – Dublin Simon Community
In the category Local & Governmental Bodies 2 campaigns were awarded:
1. Behind the wheel, cell phones can kill – la chose – La Sécurité Routière
2. Palau Pledge – Host/Havas – Palau Legacy Project