With just under two weeks until entries close for this year’s AC&E Awards, ADMA has revealed the full list of judges who will help determine the winners of this prestigious awards program.
The Awards will celebrate and reward the brilliant work of individuals, agencies and brands, demonstrating how they leverage the power of strategy and creativity to deliver effectiveness.
ADMA CEO, Andrea Martens, believes the judging panel is the best the awards have ever seen: “Our judges span all industries and have a wealth of experience. It’s an extraordinary opportunity for entrants to have their work seen by the industry’s best and for us to be able to recognise the amazing work that’s delivered when strategy and creativity come together.”
Each category has a judge assigned the role of Chair.
These judges include:
• Naomi Shepherd, Group Industry Director, Facebook
• Trisca Scott-Branagan, Head of Marketing, ANZ
• Mark Lollback, CEO, GroupM
• Steve Brennen, CMO, Uber
• Steve Coll, Head of Facebook Creative Shop, Australia & New Zealand, Facebook
• Stuart Tucker, Chief Customer Officer, hipages
• Roger Sniezek, Chief Information & Digital Officer, Coles
• David Bell, Executive Creative Director, MercerBell
• Katherine Raskob, CEO, Australian Institute of Fundraising
• Sudeep Gohil, Partner, KPMG
• Luke Brown, CEO, Affinity
Work must have originated and/or have been executed in Australia between 1 January 2018 and 31 July 2019.
More information on the Awards can be found here: www.acandeawards.com.