Colliers International is pleased to exclusively offer Suite 7 at 24 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay for sale by way of Public Auction.
Suite 7 at 24 Hickson Road is one of Sydney’s finest creative spaces, offering owner occupiers the opportunity to move in, or investors the opportunity to capitalise on the city’s scarcity of boutique creative office space.
24 Hickson Road is strategically located within the Walsh Bay precinct, immediate to Sydney Harbour and the CBD. The precinct continues to undergo a period of revitalisation through the delivery of new projects and infrastructure including the NSW Government’s Walsh Bay Arts and Cultural Precinct and the new Barangaroo Metro Station will be located approximately 350 metres away, providing ease of connectivity to Sydney’s major rail network.
Positioned on level 2 of the beautifully restored Wool Bond Store Warehouse, the suite comprises 138m²* of architecturally designed office including expansive floor-to-ceiling clearance, recently polished timber floors, original ironbark beams, exposed mechanical services, and large windows providing an abundance of natural light.
As surrounding development continues to deliver valuable new restaurants, office space and transport to the area, occupants will continue to be drawn to the precinct, providing exceptional future growth prospects for Suite 7.
Key attributes include:
• Capitalise on billions in surrounding major infrastructure;
• Moments to key transport links including Barangaroo Ferry, Wynyard Station, numerous bus services, and the new Barangaroo Metro Line;
• Vacant possession – occupy or capitalise on the strength of the leasing market;
• Inclusive of valuable furniture – occupy immediately;
• Flexible office design including 3 separable rooms (with glass operable walls);
• Attractive heritage finishes throughout;
• High windows with excellent natural light; and
• Shower and changeroom amenities on the floor.
Suite 7 at 24 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay will be offered for sale by way of Public Auction on Thursday, 31st October 2019.
For further details, please contact Tom O’Neill and Nick Lumley of Colliers International.
0401 766 217
0410 377 412
10:30am, Thursday, 31st October 2019
Cooley Auction Room CBD
Dexus Place, Level 5, One Margaret Street, Sydney