The One Club for Creativity has today announced that eight top creatives from Australia have been selected to serve as judges for The One Show 2020.
More than 200 top creatives from 35 countries will judge work from around the world. Jury members from Australia and the discipline they will judge are:
- Rebecca Carrasco, ECD, Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney (Film)
- Tara Ford, CCO, DDB Sydney (Print/Out-of-Home)
- Steve Jackson, CCO, Innocean Sydney (Social Media)
- Dan Staudinger, CD, Eardrum, Sydney (Radio & Audio)
- Takeshi Takada, executive producer, director, Alt.vfx, Brisbane and Tokyo (Moving Image Craft)
- Marcus Tesoriero, ECD, The Brand Agency, Perth (Direct)
- Mandie Van der Merwe, ECD, M&C Saatchi, Sydney (Integrated/Experiential/Immersive)
The complete list of The One Show 2020 juries can be viewed here.
Says Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity: “The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show. This year’s juries consist of the industry’s top tier of creative thinkers and doers from around the world. They judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality execution, and use our robust judging platform featuring proprietary, state-of-the-art voting and scoring technology.”
Work can be submitted now to The One Show 2020 at http://www.oneshow.org, deadline for entry is January 31, 2020.