Each week Campaign Brief posts positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (FULL TIME), SYDNEY
Senior Account Manager | $75-85k inc | Sydney North
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to work on a dream portfolio of beer and cider brands in their boutique creative agency that invests heavily in its people.
– Great opportunity to learn & grow within a fabulous creative agency environment
– Lots of variety – Integrated, Social & Digital
– Work/life balance | Sydney North
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in an agency that has a genuine care for its people. If you have three to four years of experience and wish to progress your career in a role with lots of variety and fantastic alcohol brands then this could be a great role for you! There is plenty of opportunity for career progression, and you’ll have the opportunity to learn from a seasoned Senior Account Director.
The right fit:
The right person for this role will have plenty of energy, a down-to-earth no-nonsense attitude and a positive friendly approach. Agency culture will be important to you and you’ll be looking for an agency ‘home’ for the next few years, where you can really grow and progress.
You’ll be comfortable working directly with clients, running small projects independently and working across integrated campaigns that are likely to include digital and shopper marketing. A big part of the role will be to traffic creative between account management and studio and ensure creative briefs are written with high attention to detail. You’ll also get plenty of financial experience with the opportunity to manage budgets and be responsible for quoting and invoicing.
The role encompasses a broad mix of disciplines including branding, digital, activations, sponsorship, promotions, shopper marketing, social, content and OOH. It’s all about finding the right solution to a clients problem that delivers results.
– Become part of an ambitious agency that’s kicking serious goals
– Work across premium consumer brands
– Fun and collaborative work environment where culture is key and work-life balance is a given – work from home one day a week
– Huge variety in terms of project scope and brands
– Plenty of scope for career progression, this agency likes to promote from within
– Amazing perks and rewards
– Creative office space
If this excites you, apply today! Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant
Visit our website www.iknowho.com.au to view all our jobs online.
PROJECT MANAGER (CONTRACT), FUTAGO, HOBART
Futago is seeking a project manager to oversee a suite of upcoming signage and interpretation projects.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced project manager with demonstratable capabilities in architecture, signage, design or production.
The role will report to our Design and Managing Directors while working collaboratively with our design team and our production and architecture partners to achieve great outcomes that exceed our clients’ expectations.
This is a contract position, with exact terms to be finalised.
SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT MANAGER (FULL-TIME), FUTAGO, HOBART
Several of our clients are in need of ‘social media and content love’.
So Futago is looking for an expert who can lead projects, chaperone clients and who has a keen understanding of brand tonality.
The person will have significant experience in all social media platforms.
Be capable of taking initiative, strategising and calendar planning and be a deft communicator both written and orally.
The role reports to the Chief Creative and works closely with the Digital Business Lead and Managing Director.
It is a great opportunity to build on what you have achieved elsewhere and to make it your own at Futago.
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (FULL TIME – THREE MONTH CONTRACT), SCOUNDREL, SYDNEY
Scoundrel is looking for an experienced Production Assistant to join its team for a three-month contract until December 2021. Key attributes for the position are exceptional organisational and time management skills, enthusiasm and ability to work as part of a busy team.
*Previous experience in a commercial or longform capacity is required. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• All Pre-Production and PPM Documents
• Crew bookings
• Pre-Production research & administrative tasks as required
• Monitoring financial and Credit Card Transactions on jobs
• Keeping across COVID regulations and assisting with COVID paperwork
• Assisting all producers and directors with general and job-related tasks as required
• Archiving and filing
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ART DIRECTOR (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
Are you a trailblazing Art Director looking for a great new role? On offer is the opportunity to join a rapidly growing creative agency based on the North Shore.
Our client is an independent agency that delivers creatively powerful, strategically robust and commercially viable ideas that grow. Located in Crows Nest, Sydney, this is a very comfortable and friendly creative workspace and an amazing work culture.
We are looking for a mid to senior level Art Director or Copywriter. This is a key member of the Creative Studio team. You will be someone that can dream up big ‘on brief’ ideas and bring them to life everywhere that matters – TV, OOH, social, mobile, in-store, experiential and beyond. Working with talented designers to complement their flair for ideas and obsession with the written word.
Your responsibilities will span four key areas: Conceptualization and development of ‘on brief’ creative solutions solving clients’ business problems including relevant messaging (hierarchy and copy consideration) with input into the visual look & feel. Production of high quality, output ready creative that adheres to brand standards, industry best practices. You will bring four + years of agency experience in a similar role.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
• Tertiary qualifications and/or minimum 4+ years Creative experience in a busy agency environment with a real knack of crafting copy that cuts through and hits the target audience
• Working knowledge of the latest design software and operating systems
• Proven strategic creative experience (including new business and pitch responses)
• Demonstration of innovative campaign thinking and insights generation
• Proven ability of articulating creative strategy and campaign ideas that translate seamlessly across all channels
• Active understanding of the creative process
• Ability to understand (and interrogate) a creative brief
• Ability to conceptualize & write up creative ideas
• Vision and (thought) leadership
• Ability to write to many audiences across a variety of categories & channels using your word-smithing in a highly persuasive and engaging way
• Collaborative by nature
• Self motivated and focused with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• A curious thinker who uses initiative and creativity to achieve positive outcomes
• Works equally well in a small, interdepartmental group (i.e. is a team player) as well as independently
• Mature and professional approach to role and responsibilities
• Passionate interest in media neutral marketing solutions and identifying market trends to draw inspiration for concept development
• Strong interest in digital and social marketing
• Entrepreneurial by nature
If you are a skilled existing Art Director – looking for your next move – we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store. Email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
Are you a Senior Account Manager ready to move to the next level?
Do you have experience working in design agencies and with design and branding workflows?
Does an international, mid-sized agency with exciting integrated projects sound like your perfect fit?
Based in Pyrmont, our client is an integrated design agency seeking its next amazing Account Director. This is a great fit if you are a Senior Account Manager ready to step up, or already operating at an Account Director level, and looking for a well organized, mature and mid sized agency that does great work, and also offers work life balance and flexibility.
As the Account Director you will be responsible for managing some key accounts – keeping a strategic mind and an eye for excellence as you manage projects end to end and nurture client relationships. You will have ownership of plans and budgets, including financial planning and forecasting, as well as shared responsibility for business development and growth within existing portfolios.
You will be a positive and engaging personality with excellent organisational skills and around 6+ years of experience, ideally in a creative agency and project-management role – with a good mix of traditional and digital project experience. You will bring solid know-how across design processes, social media, traditional and digital marketing, web development, UX and SEO; with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving and strategic awareness as a result of a creative background.
In return for your passion and hard work you will be part of an agency that does value ‘sane’ working hours and working from home options, as well as friendly, relaxed and mature working culture. This is a team that prides itself of calibre and maintains a down-to-earth, egoless culture.
If you are and experienced Senior Account Manager looking for that next big opportunity, or an experienced Account Director just looking for a better quality work life – then this role ticks all the boxes.
Send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au or for further information call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514.
B2B COPYWRITER & NURTURING SPECIALIST (FULL-TIME), MELBOURNE
Are you a strong Copywriter with a knack for B2B content?
Are you accomplished at writing copy for email, landing pages, social and google advertising as well as long and short form articles and posts?
Would you love to be part of a digital agency at a hugely exciting time of growth and development?
Our client is a digital agency based in Melbourne CBD that boasts peak growth and a small but talented team. They are looking for their next super star B2B Copywriter & Nurturing Specialist, with an ASAP start.
The role is responsible for developing persuasive and original copy for various B2B brands email, ad, article, social post and lead magnet. The day to day includes but is not limited to:
– Producing compelling ROI-focused ads for Facebook, Google, and other platforms
– Create article briefs, outlines and full edits
– Optimise email copy from email automations and funnels to convert leads
– Create wireframe and content for landing pages
– Research target audiences, competitor landscape and content ideas
– Research ideal buyer personas and audience mood
– Edit and proof reading for own work
You will be an experienced copywriter with a clear track record of B2B and agency work. You will have confidence producing compelling content at pace, and that is effective against commercial brand objectives – being both creative and yet always analytical and strategic in approach.
You will be given a good level of autonomy – this is a team that likes to get ‘heads down’ and stay productive – but with a collaborative and supportive environment. The agency is predominately remote working, however you will be required to come into the coworking space in Melbourne CBD regularly. If you are self-motivated and reliable, then this agency will give you flexibility and the chance to flourish.
If you are a hardworking and strategic copywriter with excellent agency and B2B exposure – then this could potentially be your next exciting career move!
Send your CV and relevant work to James Hunter at The Creative Store, email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
MARKETING COORDINATOR (FULL-TIME), LUCAS RESTAURANTS, MELBOURNE AND SYDNEY
– Work on some of Australia’s most iconic hospitality brands
– Be part of a tight knit marketing department
– Competitive salary + amazing benefits
About LUCAS Restaurants:
Home to Australia’s most beloved and acclaimed restaurants, including Chin Chin Melbourne and Sydney, GoGo Bar, Kisumé, Hawker Hall and Baby, as well as the newly opened Society. Australian in our approach and unbound by dining traditions, creating venues and experiences to be shared with others.
About the Opportunity:
Do you plan your holiday around where to eat? Have you waited in line for brunch because Broadsheet told you to do it? Did you spend lockdown perfecting your sourdough?
We’re looking for someone obsessed with marketing, that lives for dining.
A full-time role, based in our conveniently based CBD HQ, you’ll work on some of Australia’s most exciting restaurants, creating new campaigns, throwing parties and collaborating with all sorts of wonderful creatives and brands.
Our marketing department operates like a baby agency – but without the late nights and pushy clients! We have amazing in-house creatives, content and social experts, your job will be to harness their talent and work collaboratively with our Marketing Manager and Creative Director to bring our brands to life across all channels.
Our Ideal Marketing Coordinator:
– 2+ years’ experience working in an agency or in house
– A serious passion for all things food and beverage
– A creative mindset and exceptional writing skills
– Experience with: Google Analytics, Google Ads, WordPress and Mailchimp (or similar CMS platform)
– Organisational and time management skills
– Proactive, strong work ethic with a “can do” attitude
Working with LUCAS Restaurants:
People are at the core of our success. LUCAS Restaurants is home to a culture that goes beyond our workplace. We exist to see our team succeed. Ongoing training, continuous development and opportunities for growth; these are the elements we focus on providing each and every individual in our ever-growing team. Hospitality from the heart and respect for all defines our guiding values – we call it LUCAS Hospitality.
LUCAS Restaurants is a company that values its people.
We offer competitive salaries, free crew meals, generous discounts in our venues and development opportunities to support and grow your career.
Let LUCAS Restaurants be your next career move www.lucas.online.
SENIOR PRODUCER (FULL-TIME), CREAM ELECTRIC ART, SYDNEY
We are a Sydney based creative production studio, specialising in CGI and retouching, creating assets for print, online and TVCs.
You need to be super organised, motivated and creative thinking, with an eye for detail. Core aspects of the role include:
• Ability to work within and manage a creative team of both local and overseas artists is essential.
• Working across whole projects from taking initial brief, working on the creative pitch, production of project including budgeting & scheduling.
• Knowledge of procedures specific to photography, CGI, Motion.
• Team player mentality: working closely with the CD, Production team and digital artists (both local and international).
• It’s important that you have a good creative eye, and an eye for detail and a sense of humour!
• Excellent communication skills: You will be communicating with internal teams as well as client facing.
• Proficient in using Excel, Keynote, Smartsheet, Streamtime or similar. Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
• Knowledge of production and planning processes required in shoots for stills and live action.
• Ability to work on multiple projects, both monitoring and planning.
• You will be working with the Creative Director and heads of sales to establish project needs – starting budgets, schedules & potential resources.
• You will be working actively on initial creative pitches with the CD and heads of sales.
• Ability to organise team meetings, assist in researching and allocating resources, traffic the work in progress, ensuring that we meet approved schedules and budgets.
• Management of client expectations throughout the production process.
• Availability for early morning starts is often required on overseas projects.
• Need to have a knowledge of project management and procedures specific to CGI, Motion and Print.
• A good understanding of working procedures within photography, animation, VFX and print.
BRAND COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR – LUXURY BRANDS (FULL-TIME), THE LANDSMITH COLLECTION, COTTESLOE, PERTH
The Landsmith Collection is a boutique portfolio of family-owned brands, committed to providing incomparable experiences and products that are authentically of place. Our portfolio includes Voyager Estate, an organically farmed winery in Margaret River, and Bullo River Station, a working cattle station and remote tourism destination in NT. In addition to these two foundational brands, we are developing new properties including Wallcliffe House and Landsmith Home Farm, each encapsulating their own unique sense of place.
We hope to place a talented individual within our Brand Team with enthusiasm and dedication to his or her craft, who wants to be part of something special in terms of contributing to company culture and the future success of The Landsmith Collection of brands.
As the Brand Comms Coordinator, you are a critical link underpinning the Brand team’s efforts. You will be a great fit if you are energetic, proactive, passionate, personable, ambitious, and passionate about luxury wine, hospitality, and tourism.
You will have an exceptional taste level, a way with words, be a whizz with all things social & content, brimming with great ideas (with the nous to implement them), and a love for events and project management.
Working closely with all four members of the team, this hands-on role balances project management with stakeholder management, creative thinking, channel management and much more.
– Manage timely dissemination of requests for wine send-outs, entries, press requests, media itineraries, brand, product, and team information.
– Support the team managing projects across all facets including advertising, design, social media, content & digital marketing, PR & media, CRM, events, packaging & collateral, and print production.
– Ownership of Events – from inception and promotion to on-the-ground management and post-event reporting – often in Margaret River. Represent the brand at events and support activities including wine tastings and events.
– Manage annual comms calendar including events, new wine releases, consumer promotions, etc.
– Manage regular updates to website and company blogs
We consider the following attributes highly favourable
– 3 years + agency or marketing experience
– Communications or marketing degree
– Experience in or passion for the premium wine industry
– Attuned to the changing landscape of hospitality, tourism, culture, and art sectors.
– Strong communication and organisational skills and ability to multi-task
– An acute eye for detail
– Experience in managing events and campaigns across social, digital, email, and all other channels
– Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital, social, and content marketing
– Exposure to copywriting / editing / Digital content management
– Proficiency in Office and Apple software – Pages, Keynote
– Experience managing projects for luxury/hospitality brands
– Experience with Project Management methodologies
What we offer
– A family spirited, genuine, positive, down to earth culture
– Regular travel to Margaret River.
– Working with a company which prioritises protecting the future of our environment and our region.
– Opportunity to join a business that offers career development and growth
– Annual product allowances and discounts for you and your family
– Free secure parking in our Cottesloe Head Office / 5 mins walk from Cottesloe train station
– Access to our sunny rooftop garden
If you’re interested, please drop us a line and let us know what we should know about you. And please take the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities, interests, and instincts in what you send. We look forward to hearing from you.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.