This week’s Best Ad Jobs @ TheBestAdJobs.com
Each week Campaign Brief posts positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (TAURANGA AGENCY)/$120K (FULL-TIME), NEW ZEALAND
Seeking a change from the hustle and bustle of city life? If you’re a Senior Account Manager or Account Director looking for a lifestyle change and career growth, bring your valuable agency experience to one of New Zealand’s top regional agencies that compete with the biggest city players.
On behalf of our client, a Tauranga-based integrated agency, we’re looking for a talented Senior Account Manager or Account Director well-versed in all things client service and ready to step up to director ranks and take charge. Act fast, opportunities of becoming a partner in an exciting business set for growth come around once in a blue moon!
The ideal candidate will have a crucial role in managing senior clients’ day-to-day needs, ensuring project timelines and budgets are met. You’ll possess strategic expertise, a proven track record in agency client services, and the ability to handle a broad range of projects. Additionally, you’ll have strong leadership skills and be capable of motivating the team to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with clients. Excellent presentation skills are necessary for pitching new creative ideas, along with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise tasks.
The role involves actively developing and growing the agency brand, focusing on identifying new opportunities for account growth, so you will be a driven team player who enjoys converting new clients into long-term, retained clients. You’ll be passionate about creative communications, have a community-driven mindset, and act as a loyal advocate for the brands.
Is it time to take your career into a leadership role where your ideas and vision will be heard? Apply today!
We are looking for a leading suit with:
– Min 10+ years’ agency experience in a client service role
You’ll be confident in…
– Client relationship management
– Project and campaign management
– Strategy and planning
You’ll be strong in…
– Writing new business proposals, presentations and initiatives
– Achieving business goals and promoting growth within existing clients
– Identifying and converting new opportunities
– Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
– Leading and delegating teams effectively
– Identifying strengths within team members
– High-level time management
– Managing multiple diverse projects at once
– Ensuring projects are completed to budgets and timelines
– Problem-solving and thinking strategically
– Tracking and reporting on achieved strategic goals and objectives
Are you someone who is:
– Confident in all areas of communications?
– Focused with great attention to detail?
– Innovative and solutions-focused?
– Personable and relatable?
– Passionate about the digital and creative space?
– Community-driven and thrive off collaboration?
– Salary of up to $120,000 per annum + KiwiSaver
– Must have a relevant tertiary qualification (marketing, comms)
If this exciting leadership role appeals, apply today or contact recruitment director, Leighton Howl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 702 573 with a top-line summary of why you may be interested.
MARKETING COORDINATOR (FULL-TIME), WEST AUSTRALIAN BALLET, MAYLANDS, PERTH
Work for Campaign Brief’s 2022 ‘Advertiser of the Year’.
West Australian Ballet (based at West Australian Ballet Centre in Maylands) is a leading State Flagship Company, performing a dynamic and extensive series of ballet and contemporary dance works in metropolitan Perth and regional Australia.
The Marketing Coordinator role is responsible for coordinating and executing both online and offline marketing campaigns, advertising, collateral, database marketing, merchandise and promotional activity under the guidance and direction of the Head of Brand to increase West Australian Ballet’s brand presence and in turn increase income generating opportunities.
The Marketing Coordinator is expected to demonstrate commitment to the mission of West Australian Ballet: “To enrich people’s lives through dance” and to always align with the values of West Australian Ballet: “Access. Excellence, Innovation and Integrity”.
The position requires evening and some weekend work (during performance seasons).
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
– Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing, or other relevant discipline.
– 1+ years experience in a similar role.
– Strong project management skills with a track record of executing projects on time.
– Some experience executing online and offline campaigns from end-to-end including scoping, briefing, execution, optimisation and post campaign analysis and evaluation.
– Ability to create and write content for various purposes and target audiences and clearly articulate the differences in approach and positioning.
– Dance and Arts knowledge.
– Ability to use Photoshop, InDesign and Final Cut Pro.
– Experience in using online store and content management system platforms.
– Have knowledge and experience managing paid digital ads is a bonus (Meta ads and Google Ad Words), including SEO management.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please submit a cover letter addressing the essential selection criteria and resume to email@example.com with MARKETING COORDINATOR in the subject line.
Applications close 9am Monday 20 March 2023, or earlier if we receive enough quality applications – please apply early to avoid disappointment.
ART DIRECTOR / SENIOR DESIGNER (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
Our client is a creative agency who offer their clients expertise across video, motion graphics, tv, digital/social, print and out of home. They are currently seeking an Art Director or Senior Designer to join their growing team based in Redfern, Sydney, for this permanent opportunity.
The successful applicant will report to the Creative Director and Senior Art Director. You will bring a broad range of skills. You must be comfortable jumping from concept mock-ups in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, to animating in After Effects and executing the occasional video editing/export. Ideally you will also bring experience using aftereffects and some light Cinema4D would be a plus.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
– Conceptualising ideas and comfortable presenting to the team
– Developing design treatments and initial creative concepts that are based on research and meet the clients brief
– Taking concepts and turning them into finished artwork, optimising for digital, broadcast and print formats
– Staying current on all the latest trends and technologies, open to experimenting while still adhering to client requirements
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
– 3-5 years’ experience in an agency / content production studio
– Knowledge of video production and post-production processes
– High proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
– Basic understanding and ability to edit video and design for print
– Excellent communications skills
If you are an Art Director / Senior Designer with leadership experience and meet the above requirements – we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store. Email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER (FULL-TIME), NEW ZEALAND/AUSTRALIA
This is an incredible opportunity to join an award-winning agency based in Auckland or Sydney to service both New Zealand and Australian clients as a Brand Strategist. Our client is a D&AD globally ranked agency in the packaging and brand space that is moving into the Australian market to grow and service existing clients.
You are a senior level Brand Strategist at the top of your game with brand comms, fluent in brand articulation and taking stakeholders on the journey explaining the brand purpose, vision and strategy. You can unpack their brands and articulate the brand voice, tone and storytelling. It would be beneficial if you have come from a creative background, you could also bring skills as a copywriter or a researcher to round out the skills in the senior management team, who are located in Auckland and together will lead and facilitate these brand workshops.
You could potentially bring with you a new network of contacts in Australia, however the clients are there already, ready for you to pick up the conversation. There are 15 people in the NZ team currently, and the work is predominantly in the SME, tech and sustainability space.
Ultimately our client is looking for the right attitude – this role is pivotal in starting the growth in Australia. You will bring complimentary skills and show the right amounts of hunger and drive.
Our client is happy for you to be based in Australia or NZ – these phenomenal opportunities are rare, so if you have the right mix of brand strategy skills with a creative skew get in touch!
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Hana at The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
DIGITAL TRAFFIC MANAGER / INTEGRATED DIGITAL PRODUCER (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
Are you a digital product savvy Producer or Production Manager with excellent traffic management skills?
Do you thrive when supporting a busy workflow across creative and digital developer teams?
Would you enjoy working as part of an entrepreneurial product development, and cross-functional technology group?
We are proud to present this unique new opportunity in the form of a Digital Traffic Manager/ Integrated Digital Producer, as part of this strategic consultancy with offering across consulting, marketing solutions architecture and intelligence as well as digital products. With offices based in Leichardt, Sydney this role promises the chance for variety as well as growth, given the highly entrepreneurial spirit of the business.
This is a full time and permanent position – a crucial new member that is responsible for the overall production and execution of digital and marketing campaigns for clients and for special projects for the in-house digital SaaS product.
The day to day will include:
– Lead cross-functional teams to deliver digital campaigns and projects on time and on budget
– Manage project timelines and budgets, and ensure that all deliverables are of high quality
– Act as the main point of contact for internal and external partners, and coordinate with them to ensure the smooth execution of projects
– Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies, and make recommendations for how to incorporate them into projects
– Work across a wide range of Blue Chip clients, brands, campaigns and products
– Research and implement production innovations for streamlined delivery strategies
– Quality control including oversight of departmental QC requirement i.e. testing campaign deliverables and captured issues
– A level of UX design understanding to ensure products are delivered as user-friendly as possible
– Work with Product Team stakeholders to identify, plan and implement new features and functions
– Work with the Product Team across the roadmap and development release of new product features
– Resource management, how to utilise development resources to deliver BAU and improvements
As the ideal candidate you will have a strong understanding of digital marketing campaigns, technical development requirements, SaaS product planning, development, and email marketing. You will also have a proven track record leading cross-functional teams and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, process and deadline-driven team environment.
Other skills and experience required include:
– Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in digital production, preferably in Product, agency or in-house team
– Strong understanding of digital marketing, technical development, SaaS product services, email marketing
– Excellent project management and organizational skills
– Strong communication, team management coordination skills
– Experience with management tools like Asana, Slack, Jira, Lucid Charts, Google Cloud Products, etc
This is an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level and outside the world of agency.
If you are naturally curious and hungry to learn then you will be in good company in this role – we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (FULL-TIME), AUCKLAND
Our client is looking for a Creative Director to join this independent agency. This is a digitally led creative agency based in Auckland, founded by a London studio. Their very essence is to shape shift – to adapt and evolve, collaborating with brands that challenge and endlessly inspire them. They transform challenges of all shapes and sizes into inventive, engaging and performance driven solutions. Every project is a unique opportunity to lead the industry and deliver ground-breaking results.
They are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, hardworking individual who will work closely with them to establish and grow their New Zealand presence. As the team’s Creative Director (Design) you will be working super closely with the General Manager and Technical Director to help lead the agency in Auckland.
You will have an awesome opportunity to contribute to the growth of the agency as a whole and build on the Creative and Design teams success, while leading the agency’s output from a creative point of view.
– Unquestionable digital design skills
– Flawless written and spoken English
– Strong mentorship and leadership skills
– Remarkable communication with clients as well as all team members
– Can present ideas in a clear, exciting and engaging way
– Expert knowledge of industry tools
– Solid business sense and knowledge of the NZ industry
– Ability to stay calm and prioritise in times of tight deadlines and conflicting demands
– Clued up in the latest tech, best practices and emerging trends
– 6+ years of experience in a Creative & Design role within an agency or equivalent with at least 3 years at a Senior+ level
– A university degree in a related field. While this is not everything, it at the very least shows your ability to commit and complete a challenge
– Vast experience across agency or in house marketing environments. Preferably both
– Have experience designing for digital campaigns and web builds with an excellent understanding of the technical possibilities and the outer limits of digital production
– Have experience working in a full-service agency environment
– Transparent & honest
– Endless initiative
– Excited about the projects (and life in general)
– Fun to work with and be around
– Assertive where needed.
– Motivated by achieving amazing results
The Bonus Bits
– Keeping you happy and healthy, your package includes a range of perks and benefits both inside and outside the studio
– They all about being at the top of our game, welcoming and supporting training and up-skilling opportunities that are of interest
– Regular check-ins, a support system of 1:1s, mentorship and personal development plans are a central part of your life
– The HQ is a truly beautiful creative workspace, every detail designed for creativity and collaboration – including collaborative work areas, presentation space, showers, a bar & table tennis
– They offer flexible working hours and the opportunity for work from home days for staff who keep their timesheets in check
– They have a regular social calendar with events and lunches happening at least fortnightly
– Keeping you fuelled throughout the day, you will enjoy a kitchen and bar area packed with free snacks, treats, drinks, beverages, coffee (via a very nice pro coffee machine) and breakfast foods
– To enable you to do your very best work, we invest in the best of the best for each of our team members. Apple hardware, the latest software, Herman Miller chairs, sit-stand desks & high-end screens are standard here
– This client is constantly evolving, and they love supporting new ideas and concepts within the team
– The brand is their playground – they are known for dropping merch collections featuring their very own mascot that you’ll be able to pick from for free
– They end the week by taking a break from the screens and spending time sharing what they have been up to as a team – whether that’s the incredible work you have been doing or even your recent holiday snaps. It is an amazing way to share knowledge and learnings as a team, and have some fun while we are at it
If you are keen to be part of a team where creative and tech collide, we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email Hana@thecreativestore.co.nz or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (CONTRACT), SYDNEY
Are you a Senior Account Manager or Account Director looking for a 12 month contract?
Do you have experience with events and content production?
Do you thrive in a mid-sized agency where you can work with independence and autonomy?
We are excited to present this 12 month parental leave contract for an Account Director as part of this marketing and events agency with expertise in the drinks industry. With a start date of late February or early March 2023 this contract is based in their Alexandria, Sydney offices, with 1-2 days working from home each week.
As the Account Director you will work primarily on one large account and with some smaller clients to add variety. You will be leading on the client and across the executions for a live event that also includes video and content production. This is a chance to get hands on with a world class programme and work with autonomy as you flex your events, experiential and production skills.
The agency is a well-established mid-size with expertise in the drinks space – with a reputation for excellence, style and reliability – working with some of the biggest names in the industry. This is a 12 month contract to cover parental leave, but with the potential for something longer term if that was also of interest.
This role would suit a Senior Account Manager looking for the chance to take a step up, or an Account Director who also loves to be hands-on with production and execution. You should have between 4-7 years of experience, ideally with a track record of successful delivering in events, with a background in experiential agencies being an huge advantage. Experience in the drinks space would be beneficial but is not essential, as you will be supported by a team that has ample expertise in the industry. First and foremost, you will an organized ‘doer’ who is able to drive executions and work with independence.
If you are an account services professional with solid events know-how who is looking for a contract where you can work with independence – then this is a great fit.
Send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.