This week’s Best Ad Jobs @ TheBestAdJobs.com
Each week Campaign Brief posts positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
MID SENIOR POST PRODUCER (CONTRACT) – MIGHTY SOUND, ANNANDALE, NSW
Contract Term: Initial 3 months – view to extend full-time
Location: Mighty Sound Studios – G12 / 45 Nelson Street, Annandale. Flexible remote working arrangement is possible.
About Mighty Sound
Mighty Sound is an established audio post production facility based in Annandale, Sydney. Having launched in May 2021, we service a broad range of clients from advertising agencies, production companies, television and streaming companies, and our customer base and workload is expanding rapidly. Over the past 24 months, we have worked on over 500 audio projects ranging from feature films, television series, podcasts and TVC’s. We are looking for a Post Producer to take the helm and not only maintain this growth, but build on it, whilst helping grow the culture and identity of our brand.
Key responsibilities & duties
– Leadership of projects end to end, from brief through to delivery
– Client management and new business development, across short form and long form content
– Managing the visibility of project progress internally, managing external suppliers and resources, running project meetings, overseeing deliverables and liaising with clients
– Taking client briefs, assisting with production estimates, developing responses and contributing to creative solutions
– Costing, scheduling and billing of projects ensuring they are delivered on time, on brief and on budget
– Voice casting, scheduling and booking, as well as music licensing
– Providing mentorship and guidance to junior staff
Work experience, skills & requirements
– 5+ years experience in television, preferably in Post Production at an Agency, Music or Post Production company.
– Knowledge of relevant online software packages including Google Suite & Workspace, Dropbox, Vimeo, Quickbooks
– Ability to build good relationships with clients and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
– Be able to work efficiently under tight deadlines, prioritizing tasks effectively to meet the delivery schedules.
– Excellent comprehension of the Audio Post Production processes, from Voice Recording, Sound Design, Mixing and deliverable requirements
– Good understanding of other aspects of the post production process, such as editing, grading & online.
– Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects at the same time. You will be responsible for creating timelines, managing budgets, scheduling recording sessions, and coordinating with other departments, such as the sound design and mixing teams
– A great, positive and inclusive attitude with a desire to make Mighty Sound a great place to work and to visit!
Please contact Michelle Lehman – email@example.com
AU CREATIVE & DIGITAL TALENT / RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
Are you a people person?
Would you love to work across Creative / Design / Digital / Tech placements?
Do you currently work in talent / recruitment, or keen to make the move to the recruitment side?
Have you had experience running a busy freelance desk managing both candidate and client expectations?
Come work for us – we are a small indie recruitment agency, who specialise in recruiting for the creative, marketing, and digital industry sectors. Our clients span advertising, design, tech, digital agencies, corporate, marcomms to name a few.
We are a small and growing team of dedicated recruiters, in a fun, relaxed environment located in Surry Hills, Sydney, with a sister team based in Auckland, NZ and London, UK.
We are looking for a new full-time permanent consultant to join our team. This role will work across the freelance recruitment in the creative and digital space. On a day to day you will be talking with and meeting a variety of candidates – with a focus on, but not limited to Graphic Designers, Art Directors, Art Workers, Motion Graphic Designers, UX / UI, Copywriters and Developers.
Working closely with the Sydney based team, you will ensure The Creative Store candidates and clients are being well looked after. You will have a positive, happy personality, be a natural helper and be a genuine people person – able to really engage with people on a one to one. Empathy and listening skills are a must.
As you will be taking excellent care of our freelance assignments, you will have high-level skills in multi-tasking, and importantly, really enjoy helping and assisting clients as quickly and as smoothly as possible. You will thrive in this role and be able to make it your own – you are confident and able to hit the ground running with a proactive mindset. Great systems are already in place to assist in achieving results.
You will be that perfect blend of logical and creative. Confident and articulate – you won’t hesitate to pick up the phone and talk to the clients and candidates, building up our brand, and growing the service we offer.
We offer a variety of work perks including work from home day and flexi time, monthly lunches, team activities, birthday day off, and f course working with a brilliant team of recruiters. We work in a fun collaborative space centrally located in Surry Hills, Sydney.
If you love a fast paced role, have good energy, and looking for an ASAP Start we would love to hear from you.
Email your CV and details to Louise Lawton at The Creative Store – email Louise@thecreativestore.com.au.
JUNIOR DESIGNER (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
Are you a multi-skilled Junior Designer looking for a unique opportunity.
Do you live and breathe branding and forward-thinking design solutions?
This agency is a group of multi-disciplinary and geographically diverse teams that co-create with clients and help evolve critical solutions from concept to scale. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a close-knit team. The role will be completely remote with one day a month for a team dinner.
You will work across a wide range of design work and have experience with large scale projects, and an understanding and know-how of the agency pace. You will bring a high level of business acumen and ideally B2B experience. You will also possess skills in branding and creating brand identity. An understanding of digital design and designing websites in Figma is also needed.
– Exceptional design skills and portfolio showcasing strong conceptual, creative, and branding skills across a range of applications including digital
– Minimum of 1 year experience in an agency/design studio environment working across print and digital design
– An understanding of site functionality, wire-framing, user interfaces, navigation systems and web standards is a nice to have
– Understanding of EDM platforms and WordPress
– Knowledge of the complete Adobe Creative Cloud
– Some understanding of Figma
– Branding experience and an understanding around brand identity will be needed
– Annual document report writing
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
– Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
– Well-presented and able to manage time
– Able to work autonomously
– Proven ability to meet deadlines, manage competing priorities and identify and deal with issues as they arise
On offer is a generous salary offered dependent on experience and skills. Flexible working conditions with team events each month.
If this position sounds like the right next step for you – apply now.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store. Email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (SOCIAL MEDIA) (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
Are you an Account Director wanting to be part of a pioneering global social media agency?
Are you passionate about the ever-evolving world of social media?
Are you keen to work with big name brands and talented cow-workers who are experts in their field?
This is a huge opportunity in the form of an Account Director, as part of this social-first creative agency – operating in over 15 countries and boasting an exciting roster of clients. With great offices in Inner City Sydney and working from home days every week.
This role will work on two crucial client accounts and be responsible for leading the client relationships. You will be instrumental in ensure the delivery high quality work and amazing creative, whilst ensuring that tasks are completed on time, to budget and driving exceptionally high standards. You will work together with strategy, creative, editorial and production teams with the support of an exceptional client services team.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
– Leading client meetings and ensuring a deep and thorough understanding of needs, objectives and expectations
– Day to day direction for wider project teams and resources
– Act as a leader to the client service team, providing support, guidance and mentorship
– Actively contribute to the creative process and ideation
– Strategic thinking and utilizing your extensive understanding of social
– Accurate forecasting and delivery of revenue
– Estimates and negotiations with clients and suppliers
– Identify opportunities to increase client scope
We are looking for a strong Account Director that has 5-6 years of experience – ideally with an agency and social-first background. You will have a track record of outstanding client service and building/ developing relationships to benefit the agency and your clients alike. Budgeting, forecasting and project management are at the backbone of your success, as is a passion and knack for creative thinking – you encourage and lead by example when it comes to pushing for out of the box thinking and best in class creative. You will also be highly knowledgeable about social media – from platforms, to creative to paid and marketing tactics
If you are looking to build a stand out Account Services career – as someone with a track record with world-class brands and leading social media know-how – then this role promises excellent opportunity and the chance to take things to the next level.
Send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
ART DIRECTOR / COPYWRITER / CREATIVE TEAM – INTERMEDIATE, AUCKLAND
Are you an Intermediate Art Director, Copywriter or part of a Creative Team with agency experience, and looking to join a new breed of agency with reputable names at the helm? Come and join this team as they are in serious growth mode and expanding their capabilities. An exciting opportunity to join this growing agency transforming the retail space.
You are ultimately a great thinker and a top-notch Art Director or Copywriter who can be trusted to go out and do shoots, and pull campaigns together with an amazing partner. A lot of the writing can be quite technical. You will have the maturity to work self-guided and will see this flexibility as a great opportunity. You will be motivated and run your own projects, with creative support when needed.
The real need for this role is excellent execution.
Projects you will regularly work on include printed material, digital advertising assets (EDMs, banners etc.), packaging, brand, and presentation work. You are confident in corporate settings to present work, take briefs and own and manage feedback loops.
As well as being extremely driven, you will have agency experience, understand the need for speed, accuracy and leadership, and will be a great communicator with both suppliers and other staff, keeping everyone in the loop.
If you are looking to work with an indie agency – we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Hana at The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.