Each week Campaign Brief posts positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
JUNIOR CREATIVE TEAM (FULL-TIME) – TOWN SQUARE, PRAHRAN
We need a super talented and ambitious junior creative team to join Town Square, one of Australia’s best independent creative agencies.
You’ll work with a fluid and dynamic creative department across Town Square’s full portfolio of clients developing everything from social content to integrated campaigns. Mentored by Creative Director, Brendan Day and Senior Art Director, Benny Moore, you’ll be working on real briefs from day one with the aim of developing your craft and folio, fast. We are extremely ambitious. There is heaps of opportunity for growth. And we have a lot of fun.
– Kick ass portfolio of conceptual work
– Demonstrated ability of copywriting and art direction craft
– A natural inclination to digital and social mediums
– Art director needs to be proficient on Adobe design software
– Advertising degree level qualification and/or Award School preferred but not essential
MID WEIGHT CREATIVE TEAM (FULL-TIME) – THE CREATIVE STORE, SYDNEY
Are you a highly dynamic & social-focused Creative Team, looking to join a vibrant new age creative agency with a great track record?
Based in North Sydney, our client is a culturally strong and strategically driven creative agency who work across all platforms with a clear customer journey in mind. From the point of intrigue, through an inform stage, close of sale and delivery of the on-going relationship.
You will be working closely with fellow creatives and the broader agency, to build and deliver on creative solutions across multiple channels. You will have the opportunity to work across a diverse board of campaigns and projects with a focus on automotive and luxury goods. You will be highly conceptual, taking a concept from development with the ability to scamp, through to supervision and execution within budgets, timeframes and on strategy.
As the Creative Team, you will both be responsible for:
• Being entrepreneurial & innovative in thinking and successfully navigating & challenging strategy
• End-to-end delivery of creative solutions across all channels in collaboration with the wider agency team
• Developing a strong understanding of the client’s business and their competitive set
• Articulating vision, idea and objectives to external stakeholders including suppliers & agency project partners
• Ability to work with digital, social and offline media, including video, eDMs, websites, blogs, online adverts and brochures.
You will both have:
• 4 + years’ experience in art direction and copywriting within an integrated agency, and possess a keen eye for detail & beautiful work that can transform a business
• Proven experience in campaign development & execution – from concept to delivery – and worked across a wide variety of channels including social, digital and traditional
• Automotive experience welcome
• Working knowledge of the tools in Adobe CC – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• Excellent design and typography skills
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced & high-pressure environment and strong communication skills.
• 3D and editing / moving image skills a bonus
• Some experience with Open Source CMS would also be advantageous
• To develop solid client relationships and become a trusted partner
If you are looking to join a brave new aged agency that is built on innovation, technology & creativity, we want to hear from you.
Please note, only existing teams need to apply.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store, email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Reference #28337.
HEAD OF ART (FULL-TIME) – THE CREATIVE STORE, SYDNEY
Are you a trailblazing Head of Art looking for a great new role? On offer is the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, performance-focused creative agency.
Based in Darlinghurst, our client is an award-winning boutique agency on the lookout for a Head of Art to join their expanding team. You will bring a higher level of conceptual thinking, working across a broad range of industries. Being a small independent agency with around 20 people they are ready to grow! You will be responsible for all the design output of the agency making this a pivotal role within the group. You will possess a wide range of skills and be ready to dive into different projects upskilling where needed. Motivated to learn and upskill in what you don’t already know, this may be the ideal position for you. A skill base and understanding of Aftereffects would be very nice to have.
You will be responsible for:
• Creative Leadership including concept development
• Ability to manage projects ensuring they are executed within deadlines
• The ability to conceptualise at a high level
• Skills and experience across multiple channels
• Inspire and mentor junior creatives
• Pitch and win new business
• A high level of communication and creative rationale
• Adhere to agency values and be able to operate from within.
• 7+ years’ of relevant experience
• Creative/design agency background
• Advance technical and software skills across the Adobe Creative Cloud suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Premiere Pro
• Proficient in presentation design using Keynote or similar
• Experience and an understanding of Aftereffects would be nice to have
If you are ready for your next Head of Art position and looking for your next move – we want to hear from you. This is a chance to join a team where ego’s take a back seat to deliver client outcomes. A range of exciting perks is on the table, to assist their team in succeeding. If this all sounds like you, I want to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store. Email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Reference #28331.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (FULL-TIME) – RARE, WEST PERTH
What makes us Rare?
Why are we here? Simple. At Rare, we exist to affect positive change for our clients through purposeful creative informed by smart insights. How do we unearth these insights? By wondering more and asking the right questions. We’ve been hunting greatness for 16 years and by living our values every day we’ve become Perth’s largest independent agency with an amazing portfolio of brilliant work.
If you’re a passionately curious Account Manager, you might just be a Rare one.
About the job:
We’re looking for a passionate, proactive and experienced Account Manager. A multi-tasker that knows their priorities with management skills that would impress Elon Musk. As an Account Manager you’ll be the voice of your client and know their business back to front. You’ll be able to whip up a financial report, put out a few fires and deliver an Oscar-worthy motivational speech to the team – all before morning tea. You’re a juggler, a do-er and you’re ready to hit the ground running.
– Manage and oversee client workflow (digital, brand strategy, design, media briefing, TV and radio production, social, website, content)
– Deliver and report on projected and budgeted billings and income for your clients
– Establish and add value to develop strong client relationships
– Nurture an effective and active management role with junior staff members
– Develop existing clients and recognise new business opportunities
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an Account Manager with agency experience. Someone with at least three years in a similar role working across a variety of clients and industries. You’ll need to be talented and nice. Still with us? Read on.
To be considered for this role, you’ll have:
– 3+ years agency experience in account management
– A degree in marketing, communications or business
– People management, good teamwork ethos and developing your leadership skills
– Strong project management, negotiation and presentation skills
– Strategic thinking and problem-solving ability
What we’ll offer you:
– A creative, fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
– A day off on your birthday, cakes, party pies and an always stocked drinks fridge
– A $1,500 p.a. training allowance to help you get to the next level
– Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance programme
– A client base with which to do some amazing work, grow your portfolio and make you famous
Ready to apply?
Of course you are. You were born ready. Email Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.