Each week Campaign Brief posts positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
EMAIL AND MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER (FULL-TIME) – NATIONAL HEART FOUNDATION OF AUSTRALIA, DOCKLANDS
– Supportive, flexible and values-driven environment
– Permanent, full-time opportunity
– Applicants from all capital cities within Australia are welcome to apply
The Heart Foundation is Australia’s leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our Connecting Hearts Strategy (2021 – 23) is focused on our life saving work in Research, Support & Care and Risk Reduction, to reduce heart disease and improve quality of life of all people in Australia.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Email and Marketing Automation Manager to join our Marketing team and take the lead over the Heart Foundation’s email and 1:1 marketing capability.
Reporting to our Director of Digital and Direct Channels, your new role will see you collaborating with all areas of the organisation to achieve the below key accountabilities.
1) Develop and implement acquisition and retention marketing strategies across direct and targeted marketing channels to achieve revenue raising, brand and health targets: including email and SMS.
2) Participate actively in the Heart Foundation’s customer data-mart initiative to ensure data objectives and pathways are delivered.
3) Ensure data within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and integrated technologies is accurate, fit for purpose and continually improved, including proactively managing email reputation and deliverability.
4) Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders to develop customer lifecycle pathways, on-boarding and user journeys to achieve acquisition and retention targets.
5) Provide expert strategic and tactical advice and support regarding marketing automations and lifecycle journey design
6) In conjunction with our Marketing Insights team, analyse the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and develop and implement innovative strategies for improvement and growth.
7) Perform post-campaign analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns and lifecycle journeys.
8) Lead critical enablers for marketing automation and 1:1 channel activity, including cross-platform data integrity and develop and implement a customer contact strategy to ensure customers receive the appropriate level of contacts.
9) Manage the Email campaign calendar and coordinate resources and traffic.
10) Lead an analytical approach to a “test, measure and learn” methodology to progressively improve campaign performance against targets.
11) Manage and motivate the Email & Marketing Automation team and provide coaching, regular feedback and opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development.
To be successful in this role you will have relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing or business or demonstrated experience in a senior email and lifecycle marketing role.
The key skills, knowledge and experience required for this role include:
– Demonstrated experience with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform or other large-scale ESPs and MAPs.
– Demonstrated analytical skills with experience working with complex data sets for targeting, insights development, segmentation, journey design and testing.
– Demonstrated project management and evaluation skills with a track record of delivering outcomes on time and budget.
– The ability to negotiate and manage agreements with external suppliers and service providers.
– The ability to work in a collaborative and consultative style with internal stakeholders.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate meetings with key stakeholders.
– Demonstrated experience developing and managing a high performing team.
Our staff believe in our purpose, they are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. We promote active living and support our employees to lead a healthy work life balance.
– Generous Salary Packaging
– Free weekly team related activities
– Educational Lunch and Learn sessions
– Additional day of leave at Christmas
– Programs and initiatives that focus on your wellbeing at work
– Positive and supportive culture
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter addressing the essential requirements. Please refer to the position description available on our website for further information about the role.
Candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications close: 11.59 pm on Thursday, 1 April 2021
PROJECT MANAGER/PRODUCER (CONTRACT) – FUTAGO, HOBART
Futago is seeking an experienced project manager/producer.
We would love to hear from accomplished project managers who have successfully run productions.
The role will require running a schedule and a budget, and you will be organised and conscious of what is required to meet and exceed expectations.
You will be working directly with Futago leadership and senior clients and as such must be a crisp, clear communicator.
Beyond that, desirable experience also includes animated production, and PR and communications.
This is a position for 10-16 weeks initially and it requires working on-the-ground with us in Hobart. The role will commence immediately.
ART DIRECTOR (FULL TIME) – THE CREATIVE STORE, SYDNEY
Are you a trailblazing Art Director looking for a great new role? On offer is the opportunity to join a rapidly growing creative agency and a passionate Copywriter.
Our client is a boutique creative and digital agency based in Surry Hills. They are looking for a gun creative to join them in house on a full-time basis.
You will be working with some of Australia’s leading brands. You won’t shy away from wearing multiple hats and rolling up your sleeves, helping out with wider business requirements. Ideally, you will have 3-4 years of experience under your belt and looking to grow and expand.
You will be responsible for:
• Liaising with clients
• Campaign ideation across all platforms
• Staying current with new media trends to provide clients with ground-breaking work and to stay one step ahead of competitors
• Inspire and mentor junior creatives
• Pitch and win new business
• Ability to produce original ideas
• The confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally
• Ability to create campaigns that produce results
• Ability to think laterally and literally
• Motivation to work on proactive ideas to generate new business
• An understanding and interest in data and tech
Art Director additional skills:
• Proficient across Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and Keynote
• Prior experience managing and mentoring designers
• Captivating presentations skills and the ability to create great presentation decks
• Animation/video experience will be looked upon favourably
If you are an existing Art Director – looking for your next move – we want to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store. Email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Reference #28216.
CREATIVE (FULL TIME) – RARE, WEST PERTH
The Rare creative team is looking for a _________________. If that’s you, get in touch. We’re open to anyone with a truck load of passion. Copywriter, art director or team. Junior, senior or in between. Whatever your creative bent, just tell us how you’ll work your wonder at Rare. Make your pitch. This could be the start of something beautiful. Your dream gig, doing whatever it is that you do, at WA’s largest independent agency.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (FULL TIME) – THE CREATIVE STORE, SYDNEY, NEW ZEALAND
Our client is a fast-expanding social media marketing agency based in Surry Hills, Sydney. They are an amazing strategic and creative social media agency, that uses an elevated understanding of the social space to create effective messaging that people want to consume. As their new Creative Director, you will need to lead creative strategies, pitching, & ensure top-notch creative quality. You will be able to work within the brand guidelines of leading global companies.
You will be a pro in client-facing matters, including relationship management, pitching, and negotiating project scope and inclusions. You will own the development of creative social media strategies that make maximum impact. This role will have a leadership component with the responsibility of mentoring and leading a team of four plus direct reports.
You will bring a big picture thinking with a deep understanding of their aesthetic, values, sensibilities, and capabilities. To the wider team, you will be a source of inspiration, confidence and influence top-level key decision-makers across multiple sectors.
– 3-4 years of Agency/ inhouse experience working as a Creative Director.
– A sound understanding and demonstratable experience within the Social Media ecosystem.
– Leadership ability, having mentored and lead a team of junior designers.
– Examples of social media campaigns and strategies that you have championed to make maximum impact.
– Ability to work collaboratively or independently when needed.
In return, this position allows you to work with an award-winning agency, who truly value their people. A flexible working environment exists with professional and personal development programs to help you thrive. This is a unique opportunity for professional growth with the opportunity for divisional leadership down the line.
Is this the role you have been waiting for? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply today.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store, email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Reference #28206.
MANAGING EDITOR / CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (FULL TIME) – GREAT SOUTHERN MEDIA WA, ALBANY, WA
Great Southern Media WA Pty Ltd is based in the Port City of Albany, Western Australia on the Great Southern Coast.
We are looking for an experienced Managing Editor/CEO to manage all operations of a growing locally owned Media Group consisting of the Great Southern Weekender (circulation 15,000 plus), Radio Gold MX and 88 FM plus a brand new daily digital news presence with Great Southern Live and other hard copy grown opportunities within our region.
The successful applicant needs to have a proven track record in the media industry, including delivering daily digital news, managing print, overseeing and working closely with departmental managers and staff, understanding financial management controls, revenue growth and opportunities, setting KPI’s, distribution processes and community involvement. In addition, the Managing Editor needs to drive and grow audience engagement across all demographics withing the Great Southern Region of approximately 58,000 population.
The successful applicant must have proven strong leadership skills and the ability to lead a young and vibrant team to take this business to a new level.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right person and is negotiable.
If you think you fit these criteria and are up for a challenge, please email your CV with a covering letter applying for the position to:
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 26th MARCH 2021
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.