Each week Campaign Brief posts positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
CAMPAIGN MANAGER – HEART FOUNDATION, SYDNEY (CONTRACT)
– Be part of a leading organisation that makes a difference
– Hyde Park location
– 12 months fixed term opportunity
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver end-to-end strategic integrated marketing campaigns that leverage paid, owned and earned media channels, contributing to the achievement of Heart Foundation awareness and revenue raising targets and deliver on specific strategy and program objectives.
The role will require you to
– Contribute to the development of an annual Campaigns and Partnerships plan that supports the delivery of the corporate strategy and annual business priorities.
– Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver awareness and revenue raising objectives on time and budget.
– Engage and manage relationships with external marketing agencies to ensure campaign inputs are delivered on time and budget and performance and spend are optimised.
– Work with the Heart Health and Development teams and lead other members/streams of the Marketing, Media and Communications team to effectively develop and implement campaign strategies.
– Project manage campaigns to ensure holistic management of multiple campaign elements and stakeholders.
– Develop and deliver campaign briefings and presentations to key stakeholders and assist with the preparation of speakers’ notes.
– Manage contracts with external marketing agencies and associated campaign administration.
– Manage and mentor 1-2 direct reports
– Analyse and evaluate campaign results including return on investment and make recommendations for improvements.
– Contribute stakeholder driven insights into the ongoing development of long and short-term marketing plans to sustain and grow the Heart Foundation’s business.
– Management and coordination of campaign working groups engaging diverse internal and external stakeholder groups as required.
– Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered in accordance with campaign KPIs and are brought to market on time and on budget.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
– Demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably with commercial and/or agency experience.
– Proven campaign management and channel planning experience.
– Exceptional communication and influencing skills. The ability to present with ease and to build interest and buy in.
– A track record of developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns including channel planning across paid, owned and earned channels and end to end delivery.
– Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to results, quality and excellence.
– Demonstrated experience managing multiple agency partners to deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
– Ability to work collaboratively and consultatively with internal stakeholders.
– Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating a small team and/or working groups.
– Thrives in fast pace environments and when under time pressures.
The Heart Foundation is Australia’s leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our One Heart Strategy (2018-2020) is focused on prevention, care and support, and research, to both prevent heart disease and improve heart health and quality of life for all Australians
Purpose. Passion. People.
Our staff believe in our purpose, are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. So, come and join our supportive and passionate team and work in a great environment that supports your lifestyle and promotes active living.
Please refer to the position description available on our website for further information about the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
DIRECTORS ASSISTANT, THE PRODUCERS – MELBOURNE, SYDNEY, BRISBANE (FULL-TIME)
Okay… so we need a creative star who can shine a light on our other creative stars. In other words, someone who is really good at making others look amazingly great. Specifically our stable of Directors, who will rely on you to help showcase their creative vision and passion for all things film.
This is a key role for a leading production company with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. We work primarily in the advertising industry creating films for television commercials, social media and online/branded content. You’ll be working with blue chip global brands and top advertising agencies and collaborating with some of the finest creative minds in the country.
If you’ve got a love for film, design, social media and visual trends and you’re a whiz with Adobe Creative Suite, this might just be the role you’ve been waiting for.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Creative. Confident. Communicative. You’re all that and then some. You’re the type to see an opportunity and milk it using your smarts and initiative. Working in a dynamic creative environment brings out your beast mode and you pride yourself on getting things done when the pressure is on. As you could be helping Director’s who might be in a different state or country, your ability to communicate strongly, listen intently and interpret clearly will be highly prized.
High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro is an absolute must and experience in Squarespace and content management ideal.
We’ll want to see your best graphic design work and any treatments you have previously worked on.
WHAT WE CAN PROMISE YOU
This role is a great stepping stone for anyone who has film in their DNA and maybe even harbours ambitions to become a Director in the future. Day to day you will be fulfilling many parts of the production process, including image research, visual treatment creation, management of pre-production documents, video library management, video editing and content creation for social media and BTS videos.
Our preference is to have someone work from our Melbourne office. But as we have multiple interstate offices and Directors spread across the country (and internationally), it’s possible that the right candidate can live outside Melbourne and work remotely.
WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING FOR HAVING FUN WITH
The Producers, along with our content arm Eric Tom & Bruce, are a tight team who love what they do and work hard to create an inspiring workplace. We value great ideas, encourage our team to do amazing work and we love our clients. We just want to do fantastic work and have some fun along the way.
If you’ve got this far you now know a fair bit about us and our vacancy. We hope you’re excited by the opportunity, and if so, please send us a fabulous cover letter along with your resume and links to your portfolio work (particularly any treatments you’ve created).
If you crack the shortlist, before the interview process you’ll be supplied with a brief and asked to prepare a visual treatment.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 February 2021.
SOUND & MUSIC POST PRODUCER, RUMBLE STUDIOS – SYDNEY (FULL-TIME)
Rumble is looking for a Mid-Weight Sound & Music Post Producer to join its production team at their Sydney studio.
We are a boutique Sound Design & Music post-production company based in Chippendale, and we pride ourselves on our creativity in all things audio. We focus on creating work for the advertising industry with TVCs, online content & radio, but also work on TV, short films, animation and much more.
Applicants will have a minimum of 2-years experience in post-production specialising in the advertising industry. The working environment is fast paced, time precious, and the applicant will need to have a ‘can do’ attitude while working towards solving problems. Effective communication with clients and within our own team is crucial to this role.
While we work hard we also like to have fun at Rumble and have fostered a very rewarding company culture. The successful candidate may also find themselves in a voice over booth doing a guide voice over, be part of a loop group creating the sound of a crowd at a stadium or even recording some backing vocals for a music track.
As an Audio Post & Music Producer, you will be responsible for:
– Liaising with agencies, production companies and voice/acting agents to quote and schedule projects
– Briefing engineers and music producers on projects
– Managing projects throughout the post-production process, including voice casting, booking talent and file management.
– Reconciling and invoicing projects upon completion.
– Networking, building and maintaining collaborative relationships with our clients, freelance team members and full time team members.
The ideal candidate will:
~ Have a minimum 2 years experience in the industry
~ Have experience supervising post production on commercials, short films or features
~ Have a strong sense of client services
~ Have project management skills
~ Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
~ Be highly energetic and people oriented
~ Be experienced in managing budgets and schedules
Please email cover letters and résumés as PDFs only to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please note this is not a creative sound designer or music composer’s role.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.