Each week Campaign Brief posts positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
EXPERIENCED SOUND DESIGNER / MIXER / TALENT DIRECTOR, SQUEAK E CLEAN STUDIOS, SOUTH MELBOURNE (FULL-TIME)
Squeak E. Clean Studios Melbourne is looking for a sound designer to join the team!
We’re not just looking for a sound designer who can engineer, direct and work with A-Grade advertising clients…we’re looking for an artist with a love of their craft.
If you are a technically proficient, creatively minded, personable character who works well as part of a team and is driven to excel, then we want to work with you.
You’ll be part of a tight-knit team in a designer environment out of Australia’s best and most sought-after studios in the heart of South Melbourne.
So come join our international team of designers, composers, producers and music supervisors who are all working towards one vision… simply creating the best sound in the world.
Please send your CV to Ceri at firstname.lastname@example.org – we can’t wait to meet you.
OFFICE COORDINATOR, AUSTRALIAN RADIO NETWORK, PERTH (FULL TIME)
We currently have an exciting role available for an Office Coordinator at 96FM.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for running our reception desk as well as providing administrative and support to our Sales team in the fast-paced and exciting audio media industry. If you have a positive and proactive attitude, thrive on a busy work environment, this is the position for you!
Some key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the station’s reception area and phone systems, front facing role for clients, guests and listeners;
- Support the sales team in the implementation of advertising campaigns, including implementing advertising campaigns and client reporting
- Develop and maintain great relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the Brand Activations department with prizing
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a reception or similar admin experience is essential (media experience preferred)
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Outlook & Power Point
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Agile, dynamic and fast thinking
- Be organised, flexible, pro-active and have a keen eye for detail and can multi-task
- Fun loving with a self-motivated attitude with a commitment to the role
Benefits & Culture:
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 16th December 2020.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.