Each week Campaign Brief posts positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Check out this week’s jobs below. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
IN-HOUSE CREATIVE (PART TIME) – SPORTSBET, MELBOURNE
– Are you an experienced copywriter looking for a new challenge?
– Do you have a passion for sport and comedy writing?
– Want to work for one of the most dynamic marketing teams in the country?
– At Sportsbet we challenge ourselves to create advertising that sets us apart from the competition – memorable, fun and oozing our brand personality
– That’s where you come in. The ideal candidate will work within our internal creative team as a part-time or full-time writer, generating brilliant ideas to answer multiple briefs across TV, radio, outdoor, print, retail, digital and social media
– We even like crap ideas, like when we paid out early on the ALP to win the Federal Election
– Reporting to the Creative Director, you will find yourself on TV ad shoots, in edit and recording studios, writers rooms and probably some sporting event with a cold beverage in hand
– Sportsbet has the in-house capability to create big ideas and the ambition to compete when it comes to award-winning advertising work and memorable ideas
– Alongside the internal creative team, we have an internal video production unit and design studio capable of creating best-in-class content as well as a social media team famous for some of the funniest gear on the internet
– We also work collaboratively with external creative agencies, which gives us the scale and expertise to launch big, brand campaigns
– You are a creative with experience working in an advertising agency, creative studio or as a freelancer
– You have a drawer full of scripts for hilarious TVCs ideas or YouTube sketches, unique digital executions or a cheeky activation that you only feel comfortable articulating in person and not on paper
– You work well in a team of fellow writers, taking insights and ideas and pushing them to the best execution possible, as well as with designers, directors, brand stakeholders and other creative guns
– You have a keen and current interest in sports and wagering, but most importantly a proven record and passion for producing original ideas
– Proven creative ability – experience in an advertising agency, creative studio, marketing department or possesses a portfolio of award-winning creative work
– Copywriting – ability to produce clear, persuasive and original copy for various media
Please email email@example.com
JUNIOR BROADCAST & CONTENT PRODUCER/ADMIN ASSISTANT (FULL TIME) – WUNDERMAN THOMPSON, MELBOURNE
Wunderman Thompson Melbourne are looking for a Junior Broadcast & Content Producer/Admin Assistant for our busy Melbourne Office.
Do you have excellent administrative skills & exceptional attention to detail?
Are you organised, collaborative, great under pressure and able to handle tight deadlines with ease?
If you’re energetic, calm and proactive with a genuine interest in the production and advertising industries, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CREATIVE PARTNER (FULL TIME) – THE CREATIVE STORE, SYDNEY
Are you a Senior Creative who has spent your career focusing solely on helping brands through the power of Social Media?
Our client, based in Ultimo, Sydney are one of Australia’s leading agency groups with offices across the globe. We have a unique opening for a Creative Partner to join their team, with a sole focus on Social Media.
As a Creative Partner you will be joining and leading a well-established creative team and be responsible for generating creative social campaigns for their vast array of clients. You will also play an integral role in strategic and creative development for new business pitches, collaborate with creative partners and teams to develop campaigns and, oversee and direct your team.
Outside of ensuring client satisfaction, your business goals will be to ensure they are maximising every opportunity to grow revenue by using socially driven marketing techniques and prove you are a true social leader; bring innovative ideas and insights, work cross functionally with the greater creative team to enhance their social capability and inspire others with your social passion.
If you are looking for a Creative Partner position, we want to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email Stephanie@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Ref: 24957.
TECHNICAL COPYWRITER (FREELANCE) – THE CREATIVE STORE, SYDNEY
Are you an ambitious, dynamic and experienced Technical Writer who would like to work with our clients in highly supportive, highly regarded teams?
Our clients range from small boutique businesses to large agencies – no 2 briefs will be the same!
We are looking for freelance and contract Technical Writers who are based in Sydney, with skill level ranging from intermediate to senior level.
Working on an adhoc basis, you will assist our clients with anything from large projects to small overflow BAU assignments.
If this sounds like just the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply now.
Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email Stephanie@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Ref: 24955.
SENIOR MOTION DESIGNER (FULL TIME) – BUNKER, AUCKLAND
Our Britomart based studio are looking for an experienced senior Motion Designer with great art direction skills to join established award-winning Britomart based team.
Must be passionate about great design, have solid technical skills (either C4D, or Maya, or AE + Photoshop / AI) and enjoy working with others in a relaxed studio setting.
Our studio produces work for broadcast, feature films, online and large scale events.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Send your showreel or links to work online to email@example.com
MOTION DESIGNER (FULL TIME) – THE CREATIVE STORE, SYDNEY
Are you a bold Motion Designer with 3 + years of experience, looking to work for a brand that cares about sustainability?
Our client, based in Surry Hills, Sydney, has had a new position open within their creative team. They are looking for an intermediate level Motion Graphics Designer to join their family.
Working across multiple brands, your key responsibilities will include collaborating with the team to understand brief requirements, review scripts, design storyboards and, create and edit animation across advertising material, paid social, YouTube pre-roll and more.
You will also be required to present final animated pieces to senior management for approval, give and receive constructive creative feedback, ensure all materials produced align with the brand values and guidelines, and play an active role in brainstorming sessions.
To apply for this position, you will require the following:
– Bachelor’s degree or certificate in animation or similar
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
– Experience or proficiency using animation software, such as Adobe Animate, Maya, Cinema 4D, or Blender
– Excellent communication skills
– A high attention to detail and receptiveness to feedback and/or direction
– Quick learner and a love for a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like your next role, send us your CV and show reel today.
Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email Stephanie@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Ref: 24949.
CREATIVE/ART DIRECTOR (FULL TIME) – CONNECTING PLOTS, BEACONSFIELD, SYDNEY
Connecting Plots is looking for a mid-weight creative to join our rapidly expanding team. We are at an exciting point in the business, and require a savvy creative, passionate about doing things differently, whatever the medium.
We don’t see the point in taking a traditional approach to a rapidly evolving world that’s anything but traditional. To leapfrog change we must be prepared to do things differently. That’s where we fit in.
Connecting Plots is an unconventional planning led creative business. Our nimble production spirit, combines with big agency thinking so that we both think and do things differently.
What we’re looking for:
You’re an Art Director at heart with a penchant for thinking outside the box, pushing boundaries, and most importantly, you take pride in bringing it all to life.
You’re a conceptual creative who understands there’s more to advertising than just TV… with expertise in communications, advertising and/or social / digital marketing, you’ll be teamed with our gun copywriter and responsible for developing and executing concepts across any and all forms of media. You’re motivated enough to get work done solo, and collaborative enough to work in a team.
Finally, you’ll need to be comfortable selling your ideas internally, packaging them up for clients, adapting them across a diverse range of channels, executing them and getting them out the door.
– Concept development (with an ability to scamp)
– Creative execution and supervision across all channels including: Print, TV, Radio, Outdoor, Promotions/POS, Premiums, Collateral materials, Interactive mediums, Sponsorship & Experiential, Direct
– Successful delivery of creative solutions within established budgets, timeframes and on strategy
– Strong collaboration skills with fellow creatives and wider agency team members
– Develop thorough understanding of clients business and their competitive set
– Ability to articulate vision, idea and objectives to suppliers and agency project partners
– Guardianship of your brands values & guidelines
– Ability to successfully navigate and challenge a strategy
Skills & Experience required for this Position:
– 3-5 years of experience working in an agency
– Big idea generator
– Proven experience in campaign development and execution – from concept to delivery
– A track record across multiple channels; social, digital and traditional
– Skills on Adobe CC; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
– Great communication skills and ability to work under pressure
– Strong design and typography skills
If you think this could be you, please send your cv, with a cover letter noting your experience and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Mid-Weight Creative / Art Director
If you haven’t heard from us within 4 weeks, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
NOTE: PLEASE NO RECRUITERS
MIDWEIGHT TEAM, CONCEPTUAL & BRAVE – $75-$85K (FULL TIME) – HARTAS & CRAIG, SYDNEY
Up for a challenge and not precious? We have a terrific opportunity for a team who are ready for their next move and a step up. There’ll be plenty of opportunity to work on some interesting and fun brands.
Creatively driven, ideas savvy digital natives, you’ll love the idea of working in this indie agency that is and always has been doing great work. Here’s your chance to take on the challenges and, in turn, reap the rewards. As an existing team, or two individuals yet to find each other, you have intelligence, pragmatism and potential award-winning sparkle. The Writer must be able to write, and the Art Director must be craft savvy with great design skills. You’ll have a sense of humour, hunger, great energy and enthusiasm to boot.
With 5 to 6 years’ experience in a good agency, you already have an impressive website of work and many more ideas yet to be realised. You’ll have an awesome senior team to mentor you and help you step up faster than you can imagine, but you have to be smart, forward-thinking and have a great work ethic. Also, the ability to think strategically, present to clients and develop a good working relationship with clients.
A bonus would be a very keen interest in sport and entertainment and, of course, be digital natives with a brave and progressive approach to all forms of social media, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.