Each week Campaign Brief posts positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Check out this week’s jobs below. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
JUNIOR PRODUCTION ROLE (CONTRACT) – THINKERBELL, MELBOURNE
Looking for a Production Tinker Melbourne
Thinkerbell represents the coming together of scientific enquiry and brilliant creativity – or as we like to call it, ‘Measured Magic’. We are an agency of Thinkers and Tinkers and have extensive experience in the worlds of research, strategy and creative execution. We have helped some of Australia’s best known and most loved brands help find their inner magic.
As a Junior Production Tinker, you’ll be responsible for the administration and organisational work involved in producing television, radio, cinema, online content, as well as events, activations and stunts – working with your fellow Thinkers and Tinkers to create a whole lot of magic. You will have the chance to be involved at all stages of a range of projects, working alongside the team from conception to completion.
You enjoy the energy that a young, developing agency provides. You are highly collaborative, organised and your attention to detail is second to none, with no task being too big or small for you!
In addition to this you will be given the opportunity to take on production jobs of your own and really get stuck into many weird and wonderful projects.
Some of the tasks you’ll often be involved in include, but are not limited to:
– Producing radio commercials
– Producing content for online & social
– Assisting on bigger content projects
– Researching content ideas
– Building out budgets for various projects
– Managing the Free TV application
– Keeping all digital filing systems up to date such as; CAD/ key number lists, library logs and rollover files
– Despatching material via the digital system on Adstream/IMD
– Estimating, raising Purchase Orders and invoices for both your jobs & senior producer’s jobs
– Travel arrangement for production jobs
– Managing the production of all digital outputs & despatching to media partners
– Assisting the Head of Production and other Producers with various adhoc duties
In the past two years, Thinkerbell has collectively created an exciting culture that’s uniquely ours. We pride ourselves on supporting our Thinkers and Tinkers on their personal and professional journey through Thinkerbell, through various unusual training offerings including our Mind Expansion Week (we’ll tell you more about that when we meet).
If you have 2-5 years of experience and want to create some Measured Magic with us in Melbourne, then get in touch.
96FM ROADIES LEADER (FULL TIME) – AUSTRALIAN RADIO NETWORK, PERTH
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is ‘Defining Audio’ as one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Offering Australia’s most complete audio offering, our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, iHeartRadio and The Edge. ARN’s Audiosphere spans Broadcast and Digital Radio, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Social, Mobile, Live Events, Activations, Partnerships and more, entertaining and influencing an audience of over five million across Australia every week!
96FM is Perth’s home of Botica’s Bunch for Breakfast. We are currently looking for our next superstar to join the team as our 96FM Roadies Leader and Brand Activations Coordinator.
You will be responsible for leading the 96FM Roadies Team and ensuring our activations and events are consistently to a high standard. Working closely with the Content, Marketing and Commercial teams to ensure ratings and revenue objectives are met.
Some key responsibilities include:
– Ensuring all aspects of 96FM Roadies reflect the 96FM Brand
– End to end management of all 96FM Roadie activity
– Management of 96FM Roadies Crew (including vehicles)
– Working closely with all internal stakeholders on proactive opportunities
– Assisting 96FM Brand Activations team on campaigns as required
The successful candidate will have;
– Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Brand, Business, Promotions, P.R. or other media related disciplines.
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role, with demonstrated understanding of Brand in a media or related environment.
– Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong internal relationships
– Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to prioritise
– A passion for developing creative concepts and bringing them to life
– Ability to work under pressure
– Strong Communication Skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: A bonus week of leave, paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 20 December 2019.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
SENIOR ART DIRECTOR (FULL TIME) – THE20, HOBART
The20 is a unique offering in Tasmania: a full service, fully independent and locally owned creative agency. We believe in inciting change through beautiful, powerful, impactful work.
And, we’re looking for a unicorn: a Senior Art Director with exceptional conceptual skills, a powerful application of craft and aesthetic and – this is the ‘unicorn’ bit – someone with a reel of screen work, as well as the ability to direct screen, or the willingness to learn.
Right now you’re at the peak of your powers.
You’re as passionate about landing the powerful idea as you are about communicating it.
You like working collaboratively with other creative folk.
And you genuinely believe that what we do can make a difference.
Paired with an equally experienced Senior Writer, together you’ll work on a creatively diverse roster of clients, projects and challenges.
the20.com.au will tell you more about us. If you like what you see, tell us about you. Submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio or a link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 December 2019.
TRAFFIC WORKFLOW COORDINATOR (FULL TIME) – KATHMANDU, SOUTH MELBOURNE
About us & your next career defining role:
Kathmandu is an iconic, inspirational brand synonymous with adventure, innovation and passion. Our core purpose is to inspire and equip the adventurer in all of us, in the pursuit of experiences that capture the passion of outdoor adventure.
Join our awesome in-house creative team, reporting to the Creative Services Manager, this exciting role is at the heart of our studio, managing the workflow of creative services across all forms of digital and traditional media.
Some of your fantastic responsibilities will include:
Traffic Coordination and Briefing process:
– Ensuring briefs are complete and communicated to the allocated designer/creative
– Prioritising, monitoring and co-ordinating studio workload to ensure that workflow is smooth, evenly spread and all deadlines are met
– Ensure studio has sufficient time to create and deliver quality work by managing timelines and expectations from wider business departments and negotiating lead times when required
Studio resourcing and forecasting:
– Determining and planning creative resources and forecasting staffing requirements based on workload and upcoming projects
– Recruit and resource freelance staff, in consultation with Creative Service Manager, to suit project scope
– Finding process improvements for workflow systems/software to produce resource schedules and priority lists
A little bit about you…
You love to be organised! You love a challenge, you are resilient and have strong communication skills. With your previous traffic/studio coordination or agency experience, you know how to coordinate the traffic to help our studio run smoothly. You understand the importance of organisation in championing creative quality.
Multitasking comes second nature to you, you show exceptional attention to detail, are a great communicator and team player who enjoys working cross-functionally to forge excellent stakeholder relationships.
– We believe in and drive sustainable practices. So far we have recycled 9.3 million plastic bottles into our products.
– Great down-to-earth team culture – no suits or stuffiness
– We offer a relaxed, friendly and open team environment within our contemporary, light-filled office which fosters collaboration
– Excellent staff discount
If you have a sense of humour, are looking for a challenge and your next career defining move, then apply today to join our team!
How do I apply?
Please apply via Seek or LinkedIn: https://www.seek.com.au/job/40360559?type=standout#searchRequestToken=710cfe19-9b9d-46f1-a754-ae3eba5c69c3
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.