Each week Campaign Brief will post positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Check out this week’s jobs below. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR (FULL TIME) – IPOPULATE PTY LTD, MELBOURNE
Creative Director Looking to Step Up
My client is a successful, intellectually rigorous Advertising Agency who inspire people to change the way they think and more importantly the way they behave. Their work is designed to leave an indelible mark on Australian society in a modern and unique way.
This agency is currently looking to appoint an inspired, curious and credible Creative Leader to partner with the agencies founder and executive team designing creative solutions that deliver sustainable change.
This role has been designed to attract a true Creative visionary, one who wants to use their talents to make a meaningful difference, not just sell product or win awards. We are seeking a Creative Leader who brings heavy creative artillery tempered with a collaborative approach. We are chasing a brilliant presenter with panache, style and presence.
Functionally, you will responsible for a team of creatives’ that need to be unified to ensure all content being produced speaks with one aesthetic voice. You understand the commercial imperatives of agency life and can lead the development and execution of all campaigns and creative advertising assets in a competitive market place with pride and gusto.
This is a killer role for a Creative Director looking to step into an Executive Creative Director role. We are seeking that rare breed of Creative who has an open mind, can narrate a killer story and is a perpetual optimist.
If this sounds like you then please email your CV and portfolio to Belinda Lodge at iPopulate PTY LTD at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence then please feel free to phone Belinda on PH: 0424 333 749
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/AGENCY LEAD/$140K+ (FULL TIME) – THE POND, AUCKLAND
We are after someone quite special. Are you a Senior Business Director or Ex Group Account Director by trade, who is proven at cultivating new or existing client relationships and looking for a new career challenge 2020?
Got existing clients in your back pocket? Looking for an opportunity that rewards your hard work and tangible results?
If so, you are probably someone with pure drive and relationship smarts and of course going places. You may be from a traditional agency background – or perhaps you’ve been doing impressive, strategic marketing client-side, locally or globally and fancy changing teams. You are senior, well connected in Auckland, smart, articulate and process-driven. You understand the business challenges our clients face and you think strategically in representing the agency’s offering.
You could be a Lone Ranger. You could be a team player. Either way, you are driven by success and seeing the results of great work and converting new clients into long-term retained clients.
Our client, a regional full-service branding, design, a digital agency is looking to fill a newly established senior role, which focuses on pure new business development, new client relationships and overall business acquisition.
The applicant will have the energy and digital & design smarts to fit into the agency offering, has a verifiable sales track record, knows and enjoys our industry, is prepared to work hard and do the donkey work of creating an ongoing pipeline of contacts, leads, and opportunities.
Sounds like you? Get in touch.
– Minimum 10+ years experience
– Agency experience (digital, design, or strategy)
– New business
– Advertising strategy
– Intimate knowledge and experience of the overall agency market
– Identifies and creates new opportunities from new and existing client relationships
– A natural leader and manager with strong process
– A problem solver and strategic thinker who has an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives
– Able to write new business tenders, presentations, and general correspondence
– Confident at cold calling to ensure focused and meaningful new business opportunities
– Deal opener and closer
– Can delegate effectively, and identify strengths within team members
– A natural enthusiast for digital, brand, and design
– Lives by creative excellence
– Secure meetings, and presents agency credentials well
– Negotiate engagements and new relationships, including establishing MSAs
– Capable and active industry networker
– Strong in tender and RFP responses
– Attention to detail with strong organisational skills
– Excellent time management
Personality & Culture Fit:
– Positive, vibrant and engaging
– Optimism, driven and tenacious character
– Confident risk taker
– Personable and graceful
– Enjoys winning, plays a far but hard game
Salary & Benefits:
– $130k – $150k Base
– Profit Share Scheme
– Buy in opportunity after 12-months
– Central Auckland office (near transport)
– New studio office
Let Pond Director Leighton Howl help you realise your market value and future career potential.
For a confidential talk with Leighton about this opportunity please get in touch at email@example.com or call 09 373 3791.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.