Each week Campaign Brief will post positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Check out this week’s jobs below. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – DIGITAL MEDIA/ADVERTISING AGENCY (FULL TIME) – JUNKEE MEDIA, SURRY HILLS
At Junkee Media, our mission is to connect young Australians to the things that matter to them.
We do that by creating unique & unmissable content that inspires and delights across the youth publishing space where we continue to be a market leader and work with Australian and international brands, helping them connect with young Aussies.
We’re creative at heart and love experimenting at the intersection of creativity and technology.
We do this well, and we celebrate it!
About the role…
As Senior Project Manager (titled Senior Implementation Manager in-house) you’ll be responsible for managing the end-to-end production and project management of branded content across digital and out of home formats, identifying and improving processes that help deliver the best results and service for clients.
Here’s what you’ll do…
– Lead, nurture & grow a cross-functional team to execute video, out of home and written digital campaigns fostering a culture that rallies around client results
– Provide solutions and project manage campaigns deliverables (including creation of timelines, campaign set up, client comms, delivery and reporting)
– Brief in and collaborate on all creative requests to ensure consistency and quality assurance
– Liaise with the business on all out of home deliverables (scheduling/ reporting and intercompany communication)
– Analyse social media content amplification and campaign trends and manage all spend and cost effectiveness in this space
– Draw insight from campaign results and educate the wider teams across the business
– Collaborate closely with sales to ensure effective agency engagement models and communication lines support objective outcomes
– Build and maintain strong internal relationships across key stakeholder and teams as an expert in your field
– Proactive drive change through continuous process improvement
Here’s what you’ll look like…
– You have 3-5 years experience in end-to-end production/ project management roll out of digital, social media, video content formats
– You have excellent stakeholder management skills
– You’re comfortable with all aspects of forecasting, budget and reporting
– You’re experienced in account managing agency partner relationships
– You have a proven track record of successful leadership and driving success within your team
– You’re passionate about the youth audience space and an avid Junkee fan
– You keep up with trends and digital developments and demonstrate a passion for learning
– You’re comfortable facilitating workshops, producing presentations and educating business stakeholders/ teams in your field of expertise
– You’re curious by nature and foster a growth mindset
– You keep cool under pressure and enjoy the pace of a growing media organisation
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a role like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d love for you to be part of our Talent Community where you’ll find out about new opportunities first!
SURPRISING CREATIVE TALENT, ART/COPY – $125-$150K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (FULL TIME) – HARTAS & CRAIG, SYDNEY
We are on the hunt for exceptional creatives who are fearless, ambitious and will surprise.
Creatives with their fingers on the pulse and a strong social/digital/gaming background.
Individuals, or a team, who will complement each other based on their own level of craft. Trust me, the craft levels have to be of a very high standard both from a design and copy perspective. And your work ethic will be unquestionable.
As Creatives, you’re brave enough to challenge, push boundaries and step outside your comfort zone. You have the ability to get into your clients’ heads to truly understand and deliver what’s best for their brand, and every idea will have an edge. You thrive doing work that really does make a difference, work that will engage, turn heads and be recognised, not just here in Australia but globally.
You’re strategic problem solvers, socially aligned and into pop culture and entertainment. There are some interesting brands to work on with some extremely passionate people. This is not your traditional advertising agency role, nor is this a traditional ad agency. We want natural talent, experienced enough to have intelligent conversations with the client, but comfortable enough to listen and take direction. Perhaps you are at ACD level.
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – CRM/LOYALTY (FULL TIME) – SCC TALENT, MELBOURNE
An exciting specialist role for a data-driven Marketer looking for a vibrant, creative environment to build their CRM and Loyalty pedigree.
You’ll be working on a major global brand about to launch a new loyalty program into the marketplace. Together with a close-knit team of Strategists, Creatives and Martech experts you’ll develop and implement CRM strategies covering customer acquisition, retention and onboarding. Leveraging a major Marketing Automation platform, you’ll ensure campaigns are finely targeted, executed using test and learn principles and use analytics to create insights and recommendations. The client is very open to new initiatives and ideas so a wonderful chance to think pro-actively and have some real control and freedom. As the Senior Account Manager, you’ll be expected to manage campaigns independently, contribute to the growth of the account and be part of the agency success story.
This role would suit candidates with client or agency experience, most importantly with a passion for data-driven thinking. A loyalty background would be an advantage, as would a working knowledge of Salesforce or Adobe. You should have the ability to cultivate strong client relationships and work with multiple internal stakeholders.
This agency is respected throughout the world with an impressive heritage, so you will be joining a strong network with amazing resources and long-term opportunities. As part of a dedicated data-driven team, you’ll also work closely with the integrated part of the agency so a great chance to extend your knowledge base. Located in a handy spot with cafes and public transport on your doorstep.
Don’t miss this chance to use your data-driven skills on a high profile client in one of the best agencies in town!
Salary to $80k inc
GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (FULL TIME) – SCC TALENT, SYDNEY
The members of our team at SCC Talent have all worked in advertising agencies and if we were looking to return to agency land – this would be the job we would want! Fantastic role leading a team, working primarily on an exciting new business win in the entertainment category.
This agency is integrated and renowned for channel-agnostic solutions, and this new piece of business will involve creative development across a variety of channels, including TV, OOH and CRM. You’ll develop insightful strategies, oversee the implementation of compelling creative, and drive pro-active thinking. With strong relationship-building skills you’ll be responsible for setting up a long-term, enduring partnership with this new client win. The role is a senior leadership role within the agency, so you’ll also contribute beyond the day-to-day – assisting with pitches, inspiring and supporting the team and using your commercial acumen to deliver sound financial results.
Your background should include at least eight – ten years in creative agencies, consultancies or marketing roles, with an impressive pedigree of creative work that has translated to effective results for clients. Any experience on entertainment clients will be highly regarded, but most importantly you should have an insatiable curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit and sharp intellect. You may already be at GAD level or be a hungry SAD ready for the next step, and should have people management experience, with a collaborative and sharing approach.
This is such a great agency! They’ve won a swag of agency and creative awards and are highly respected throughout the industry. Their culture is open, warm and fun, and the team wonderful to work with. Located in an inner-city suburb with public transport and cafes close by.
A dream role for an ambitious and motivated Account Service leader.
Potential freelance option for immediate start.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.